- Student – view personal data only
- Parent – view student’s personal data only
- Teacher – view classes and students assigned to them
- School Admin – manage classes and students within a school
- District Admin – manage all classes and students within a district
District Admins can adjust privileges for teachers and school administrators.
Click the System Administrator tab and select Roles & Privileges.
The Roles & Privileges screen will appear. You can then select the User Type.
Once a User Type is chosen, the list below will refresh to show privileges that can be modified to affect that user.