The FitnessGram Overview Report provides Teachers and Admins with a graphic representation of Healthy Fitness Zone® achievement percentage for each fitness component. Each version of the Overview Report provides different ways to view your data.
FitnessGram Overview Report Versions
- Summary: shows Healthy Fitness Zone® and Needs Improvement Zone percentages by gender.
- Grade Level Comparison: compares Healthy Fitness Zone® percentages by grade level.
- School Year Comparison: compares up to 3 years of Healthy Fitness Zone® percentages by component. (School Admin/District Admin only)
- School vs. District: compares Healthy Fitness Zone® percentages for each selected school with the entire district. (District Admin only)
Teachers and Admins are able to group the overview by different levels based on their role.
FitnessGram Overview Report by Role
- District Admins – Group by district, school, and class.
- School Admins – Group by school and class.
- Teachers – Group by class.
How do I look at achievement for just one semester?
You can look at achievement for just one semester by changing the month and day of the Start and End Date filters to capture a specific test window.
Which test item will be used in the FitnessGram Overview Report if my students complete two tests for the same component (e.g., 20M PACER and One-Mile Run for aerobic capacity)?
The same reporting logic that applies to the FitnessGram Student Report will determine which test items are displayed in the FitnessGram® Overview Report.
How to Generate:
Click Menu and select Reports.
Select the FitnessGram Overview Report and click View Report.
First, select Report Options.
Select your Report Type. Report Types available are:
- Grade Level Comparison
- School Year Comparison (School Admin/District Admin Only)
- School vs. District (District Admin Only)
Next, select how to group your overview. Group By options are:
- District (District Admin Only)
- School (School Admin/District Admin Only)
Next, you will need to select the students you will be generating reports for.
Select the School Year you will be selecting your students from.
Next, select the School(s), Teacher(s) and Class(es) to filter your students. If selecting all, you can simply check the Select All checkbox and all entities you have permission to view be selected.
Grade and Gender will automatically default to Select All. If desired, click the dropdown to select specific filters.
Next, select the assessments you will be generating reports from.
Start and End Dates will automatically default to the current school year. Change the month and day to capture a specific test window.
Test Type and Test Item Category will automatically default to Select All. Click the dropdown to select specific assessment types or test item categories.
Note: Test Type is set within the FitnessGram Test Event.
Lastly, select Report Output.
View output will display reports in the report window next to the filters.
Flip through report pages, download, or print reports.
Schedule begins processing the reports without having to wait in the View Report screen (Preferred for large data sets).
An alert will display once you’ve clicked Run Report.
Reports can then be viewed in the Report Activity Screen. You do not have to remain logged in to wait for the report. Processing will continue to occur.
Once the report is ready, click Download Report.